XNotepro is an editor that includes a lightweight Integrated Development Environment(IDE) for programming in C, Java, PHP, HTML, Python, Perl, and Pascal. Is is a remote access to the editor Geany. As such, it inherits its features:
– Syntax highlighting
– Code folding
– Symbol name auto-completion
– Construct completion/snippets
– Auto-closing of XML and HTML tags
– Many supported filetypes including C, Java, PHP, HTML, Python, Perl, Pascal (full list)
– Symbol lists
– Code navigation
– Build system to compile and execute your code
– Simple project management
This app is an access to a Geany app that is run remotely. Note that in order to use this app you must use the following actions with your fingers:
– Left-click: Tap once.
– Double-click: Double-tap.
– Mouse-drag: Tap, hold long and move your finger.
– Scroll-wheel: Two-finger drag up/down and left/right.
– Zoom in/out with your fingers.
– Send text: Click on the button keyboard.
The subscription inside the app consists on the following:
– The length of the subscription is 1 month
– The price of the subscription is $0.99
– The subscription will be auto-renewed every month so that you can continue enjoying the app without ads.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
– No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period